HOW TO WEAR SHEER AND STILL LOOK CLASSY
Sheer is the trend that been going on like crazy on runways. I for one have always loved sheer as long as I’m covering up a little. This trend is quite tricky to wear because if you are a lady you do not want to show off your panties, or is it just me? Believe me, there are absolutely real ways on how to look classy and elegant wearing this trend.
So runway/fashion shows may consist of designs that show off E-VERY-THUNG!! i.e. nipples, and bare bottoms, but in real life honey, I don't think you want everyone to see your boobs and bikini lines. You need a real coverage!! Since this sheer trend is chic and here to stay, at least for few years more years, I have a few tips on how you can wear this trend so you won’t wear it wrong and risk looking cheap and trashy! okuuurr! (Inserts snapping finger emoji)
This dress I styled is from Shein. It’s beautiful but can also make one look trashy if you are not careful. So it comes with a bodysuit only for the covering , so it only covers your bum. I redesigned mine and sewed in a little pencil skirt inside for a quick classy look.
- Add a fitted mini dark skirt underneath
- Keep it loose-fit and long by wearing a very long pullover over the sheer bottom.
- If he whether is cooler, add dark tights
- You can layer your sheer bottom over a high-cut bodysuit-it should cover the whole bum plus bikini area.
- Go for bodycon mini dress inside.
- Cropped skinny pants-colorful or same color as the sheer fabric.
- Add blue skinny jeans inside for an edgy look
I hope you got this ladies! Till next time, stay stylish and be YOU!
Love you lots for stopping by!