THE PAJAMA TREND FOR FALL
If you think that the Pajama/sleepwear trend is sleeping, think again because it’s not going anywhere, I mean who doesn’t want to wear comfortable clothes other than on your couch?? sleep wear has made its way to the red carpet and beyond thanks to super chic satin styles that are so chic and stylish!!
Celebrities like Sarah Jessica Parker, Rihanna , Gigi Hadid and Selena Gomez are just a few of the stars who have dressed up their coordinating sets with colorful heels, dope coats and cute handbags to make them appropriate for more than just the bedroom or couch.
This is my 2nd one. the first one I posted here from Shein. I decided for a bolder color this time color blocking with yellow. You can tuck in the top or let flow and belt it with the choker. PJs are perfect for fall. you can just add a coat and boots if it gets colder. It was still warm outside hence my slides. In case you didn’t read the tips I posted before on the PJ trend, here goes;
- Perfect fit -Make sure it’s not too oversized. (Just don’t look like you borrowed someone else's clothes)
- Wear it with heels or sneakers not house slippers.
- Make sure it’s clean-No toothpaste or food stains
- Find the print or pattern that works for you.
- Beat your face (Put on some makeup) and look chic!
- Don’t let anyone make you look silly for wearing your PJs .Simply Look them in the eye and say duh!! (inserts shrug emoji!)
I hope you are inspired to buy and style yours. To get extra 20% off any purchase, use my code thestyleconcession20
Till next time, stay Stylish and be You!!
GET INSPIRED BELOW… Shop Floral, and elegant sets Here for Under $25